Adventures in vegetarianism continued…who has two thumbs and doesn’t want to wait in line for an hour, for a $4 cob of corn? This girl. Try this Aw Shucks Knock Off…feed you and your friends in half the time for a fraction of the cost.
Smothered Corn on the Cob
- 3-4 Grilled Corn on the Cob
- 1c softened butter
- 1/4c mayo
- 1/2 tsp garlic
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp parmesan cheese (topping)
- Step 1 Mix ingredients
- Step 2 Coat corn with olive oil.
- Step 3 Grill cobs, turning frequently, until browned.
- Step 4 Slather mixture over corn.
- Step 5 Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Step 6 Enjoy!