Adventures in vegetarianism continued…Typically I don’t like plants pretending to be meat. It’s a texture thing. But today I tried Tofurky Slow Roasted Chik’n in my Asian salad and it was actually good! Also, the Sesame Vinaigrette dressing was yum!
Asian Salad with Tofurky Slow Roasted Chik'n
- 1 pc Tofurky Slow Roasted Chik'n
- 1c Carrot, shredded
- 1/4c Purple Cabbage, shredded
- 1/4c Broccoli florets, chopped
- 1 Scallion, chopped
- 1/4c Mandarin Slices
- 1/4 c Cashews
- Step 1 Prepare & combine ingredients
- Step 2 Dress with Sesame Vinaigrette
- Step 3 Serve & Enjoy!