This cocktail traditionally uses Mekhong, which is a rum/whiskey hybrid from Thailand. We used rum & bourbon, to achieve a similar flavor profile to enjoy with various Asian dishes.
February 28, 2014
: 5 min
- 1 oz Rum, spiced
- 1 oz Bourbon
- 1 oz Sweet Vermouth
- 1/4 oz Campari
- 1 oz Cranberry juice
- 1 oz Tangerine (or orange) juice
- 1 oz Simple syrup (orange or citrus, preferred or add 1 dash of Orange Bitters)
- 1 oz Egg white
- 1 Sliced orange for garnish
- Step 1 Separate egg white from yolk
- Step 2 Mix ingredients in shaker
- Step 3 Add ice, shake & serve
- Step 4 Enjoy!